TTCriders is a grassroots transit advocacy organization that gives Torontonians who use the TTC a voice. It emerged as a response to the tens of thousands of transit users who said that they want better transit in Toronto.
Our goal is to build a TTC that works with and for transit riders. Our Vision for a public transit system is based on the following guiding principles:
– Fair and affordable fares
– Building modern, fast transit into all corners of the city as fast as possible
– Making public transit fully accessible transit
– Frequent service that connects all our neighbourhoods
– Environmental sustainability
– Respect for front line TTC workers
– Respect for fellow TTCriders
Our power depends upon the support of riders and our allies. If you share our vision, become a member of TTCriders.